Friday, February 5, 2010

iBen Studio Wedding Videography Packages

WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHY FULL DAY WITH EXPRESS HIGHLIGHTS - SGD 1XXX

* Professional videography service - (10 hours) - (starting from 7am)
* Includes High Def (HD) professional camcorder with Merlin Steadi-cam.
* Fully-edited video provided in 2 sets of personalized design DVD cover
* Complimentary Express Highlights video montage.
* All broadcasting and copyright licenses included in prices.
* Minimum 5-6 hours required for video montage editing.

WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHY FULL DAY WITHOUT EXPRESS HIGHLIGHTS  - SGD 1XXX

* Professional videography service - (10 hours) - (starting from 7am)
* Includes High Def (HD) professional camcorder with Merlin Steadi-cam.
* Fully-edited video provided in 2 sets of personalized design DVD cover

6 comments:

git4 said...

Hi... is the package above still available? kindly email to gita2304@gmail.com, or you can call my hubby at 93209555. hope to hear from you soon. our wedding will be 08th dec 2010.

iBen Studio said...

Hi,

I am sorry for late reply. I am still available on 8 Dec 2010. I have sent you an email on our sample and package.

You can contact me at 91091406 (Ben), ibenstudio@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Hi, can I check if there are any changes to your packages. I am having my AD on 25 Dec 2011. Will you be available on this day?

Thanks,
Jasmine
(jweddings24@gmail.com)

iBen Studio said...

Hi,

I am still available on 25 Dec 2011. Can I have more details about your wedding ?

Bride location:
Groom Location:
Dinner Location:
Hp No:


Best Regards,
Ben

kontrarymary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kontrarymary said...

Hi Ben,

I know this is kinda soon, but I just want to check if you'll be available on the 11 Jun 2011.

If so, do provide me with a quotation of your packages. I am contactable at kontrarymary@gmail.com

Thanks,
Marianne
Singapore